Havana Ultimate Journey: The Best of Cuba in Only 7 Days
If you want to enjoy the best of Havana in one single trip, the Havana Ultimate Journey with Letty’s Cuba offers you an all-inclusive travel package that includes visits to the most popular and demanded destinations in all of Havana. With the Havana Ultimate Journey, you will make the most out of your trip to Havana at an unmatched price.
The perfect blend of historic landmarks and natural environments
When you pick the Havana Ultimate Journey, you’ll have the chance to visit different historic landmarks in Havana, and all of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Including Viñales Valley, Cienfuegos, better known as The Pearl of the South, El Nicho National Park, a coveted location with waterfalls and the most delicious climate, and Trinidad, a colonial old town for a quick travel back to the past.
Why choose the Havana Ultimate Journey?
In our experience, most tourists would want some extra days in Havana, mostly because 4 – 5 days’ trips leave them craving for more. After visiting Viñales, they return home wondering about other locations they missed during their trip. Havana is so complex and rich in many ways, that even a week falls short.
What does it include?
- Visitor’s Visa
- Lodging at B&B (dbl), including breakfast. **Hotel may be quoted upon request**
- Air Conditioned Transportation in Havana
- Guided City Tours
- All entrance fees to activities in tours
- 6 Lunches
- Cocktail at “Bodeguita del Medio”
- Cocktail at “El Floridita”
- Cocktail at “Hotel Nacional” Terrace
- Cabaret Parisien Dinner & Show at Hotel Nacional
- El Nicho Nacional Park Day Tour
- Coffee Tasting
- **TIPS for services not included**
- Airfare – We can assist you with your flight reservations.
- PAYMENT & POLICY
- 20% non-refundable deposit to book tour
- Balance is due 35 days prior to arrival date (flexible payment plan available)
- No refunds will be issued within 35 days prior to arrival.
- Travel Insurance is available
What does the itinerary look like?
Day 1: Arriving in Havana
Day 2: Old Havana City Tour – The Four Plazas (History, Architecture, Art and Music)
Day 3: The Hemingway Experience (Arts & Crafts)
Day 4: Cienfuegos City
Day 5: El Nicho National Park in Topes de Collante
Day 6: Trinidad City
Day 7: Going home
Is the Havana Ultimate Journey for you?
If you want to visit Havana and you don’t want to miss a single spot, the Havana Ultimate Journey is for you. There’ll be no regrets and you’ll have the chance to explore Havana the way you want, knowing your money is well spent.
If you’re looking for a one-of-a-kind trip to Cuba, trust Letty’s Cuba to take you on a journey that adjusts to your specific needs and wishes. With different pre-set tours such as the Weekend in Havana, the Havana-Varadero trip or the Ultimate Journey to Havana.
Also, we make it easier for you to rent a car, and we provide tour guides, restaurants recommendations, entertainment and accommodations tailored just for you. Just call 954-368-0546 for more information.