CUBA/USA Summer Youth Baseball Friendship Cup
JOIN US IN HAVANA, CUBA AND PLAY A FRIENDLY COMPETITION BETWEEN OUR CUBA AND AMERICAN BASEBALL YOUTH, DISCOVER CUBA THROUGH ITS CULTURE AND SPEND TIME WITH FORMER MLB, WORLD SERIES PITCHER MARK LITTELL!
Accepting 10-18 year olds in their respective division (Teams or Individual Players)
5 Days /4 Nights – Player $1,549 – Guest $1,398
- Airfare Miami – Havana – Miami
- Visitor’s Visa if non-Cuban natives (If you hold Cuban passport, then discount $75 from package)
- Lodging – Beachfront, All-Inclusive Hotel Atlantico (based on availability)
- Meals & beverages (All-Inclusive plan at Atlantico or breakfast, lunch, and dinner with 1 beverage otherwise)
- Transfers To/From Airport, and daily Transportation
- 4 Games at Ciudad Deportiva or Similar Field
- Cultural Activities
- Medical Attention if needed
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Airfare to/from Miami to home city (Letty’s Cuba can coordinate for you)
- Additional hotel stays in Miami or Cuba (Letty’s Cuba can coordinate for you)
- Dinners outside hotel (Letty’s Cuba can coordinate for you)
- Other services (laundry, etc. in Cuba not outlined in program)
- Travel insurance (Available at Alpha Travel https://alphatravelassist.com/A1)
- Team in complete uniform
- Equipment, including balls for the games
- One sports t-shirt/baseball hat from each player to gift each Cuban player after the game
- Any donations (gloves, belts, balls, toiletries, etc. will be much appreciated by the Cubans
Day 1 – Friday, August 10th – Travel Day & A taste of history!
- Travel Day (Early Arrival)
- Pick up at Jose Marti Airport – Hello, Cuba!!
- Panoramic view of Habana Malecon, Vedado, Capitolio, Parque Central
- Check in at Hotel & Lunch (Orientation – Meet & Greet)
- Transfer to field for Game #1
- Early Dinner at hotel
Day 2 – Saturday, August 11th – Game #2 & Get to Know Havana!
- Pick up at lodging at 8:30 AM to transfer to field for warm up and Game #2
- Transfer to Hotel for lunch
- Tour Old Havana’s Colonial Plazas and lively Obispo Street.
- Back to Hotel for Dinner
Day 3-Sunday, August 12th – Game # 3
- Pick up at lodging at 8:30 AM to transfer to field for warm up and Game #3
- Transfer to Hotel for lunch
- Visit a private Baseball Museum & the Latinoamericano.
- Visit Almacenes San Jose at the Port for souvenirs, art, t-shirts, etc
- Dinner at hotel
Day 4 – Monday, August 13th – Game #4
- Pick up at lodging at 8:30 AM to transfer to field for warm up and Game #4
- Hotel for lunch
- Rest of the day to enjoy the beach!
Day 5 – Monday, August 14th – Bye, Bye Cuba!
- Transfer to Jose Marti Airport… Until Next Time!!
- Check in at Cuba Airport is 2 1/2 hours prior to departure time
PACKAGE PRICE & PAYMENT SCHEDULE
Register below or email Letty at firstname.lastname@example.org for the package price.
FIRST DEPOSIT BY FEB. 15, 2018 (NON-REFUNDABLE)
SECOND DEPOSIT BY MAR. 31, 2018 (NON-REFUNDABLE)
FINAL PAYMENT BY JUN. 20, 2018 (NON-REFUNDABLE)