JOIN US IN HAVANA, CUBA AND PLAY A FRIENDLY COMPETITION BETWEEN OUR CUBA AND AMERICAN BASEBALL YOUTH, DISCOVER CUBA THROUGH ITS CULTURE AND SPEND TIME WITH FORMER MLB PITCHER AND WORLD SERIES CHAMP, MARK LITTELL!
Currently accepting 10-18 year olds in their respective division (Full Teams or Individual Players)
- Airfare Miami – Havana – Miami; Cuban Visa for non-Cuban natives
- Lodging – Beachfront, All-Inclusive Hotel Atlantico (based on availability)
- Meals & beverages (All-Inclusive plan at hotel)
- 4 Games at Ciudad Deportiva
- Medical Attention if needed
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Airfare to/from Fort Lauderdale to home city (Letty’s Cuba can coordinate for you)
- Hotel stay in Fort Lauderdale (Letty’s Cuba can coordinate for you)
- Other services (laundry, etc. in Cuba not outlined in program)
- Travel Insurance (Available at Alpha Travel https://alphatravelassist.com/A1)
- Team in complete uniform
- Equipment, including balls for the games
- One sports t-shirt/baseball hat from each player to gift each Cuban player after the game
- Any donations (gloves, belts, balls, toiletries, etc. will be much appreciated by the Cubans
Day 1 – Friday, August 10th – Travel Day & A taste of history!
- Travel Day
- Pick up at Jose Marti Airport – Hello, Cuba!!
- Panoramic View of Vedado, Habana Malecon, Capitolio, Paseo, Parque Central before transferring to hotel
- Check in at Hotel
- Early Dinner at hotel (Orientation and Meet & Greet)
- Visit the grounds of the Fort, The Christ of Havana and stay for the famous Cannon Fire Ceremony at 9:00 pm, ceremony performed every day since the 1700’s!
Day 2 – Saturday, August 11th – Game #1 & Get to Know Havana!
- Pick up at lodging at 8:30 AM to transfer to field for warm up and Game #1
- Transfer to Hotel to freshen up
- Lunch at hotel
- Explore Old Havana’s Four Colonial Plazas. Start at Plaza de San Francisco de Asis. One of its architectural beauty is the domed Lonja Del Comercio Building, and the boutique hotel Palacio del Marques de San Felipe y Santiago de Bejucal. Continue to Cathedral Plaza to view the Cathedral, El Patio Restaurant, and the famous La Bodeguita del Medio (one of Hemingway’s favorites). Continue to Plaza Vieja and enjoy the music of La Casa de la Cerveza
- Dinner at La Moneda Cubana (Included)
Day 3-Sunday, August 12th – Game # 2
- Pick up at lodging at 8:30 AM to transfer to field for warm up and Game #2
- Visit a private Baseball Museum
- Transfer to Hotel for lunch
- Transfer (if not staying at a beachfront) to Santa Maria Del Mar Beach to enjoy the beach
- Dinner at hotel & free night to explore on your own
Day 4 – Monday, August 13th – Game #3
- Pick up at lodging at 8:30 AM to transfer to field for warm up and Game #3
- Transfer to hotel for lunch
- Visit the Museum of Rum (included)
- Visit Almacenes San Jose at the Port for souvenirs, art, t-shirts, etc
- Start a walking tour of Obispo Blvd, at Hemingway’s favorite El Floridita, and enjoy Obispo’s shops, bars, and music
- Dinner at Sevilla’s in Obispo (not included)
Day 5 – Tuesday, August 14th – Final Game!
- Pick up at lodging at 8:30 AM to transfer to field for warm up and final Game #4
- Farewell Pizza Party at the field with the Cuban team and coaches
- Visit Latino Americano professional field
- Dinner at hotel and free night
Day 6– Wednesday, August 15th
- Transfer to Jose Marti Airport… Until Next Time!!
- Check in at Cuba Airport is 2 1/2 hours prior to departure time