Summer Youth Baseball Friendship Cup – August 2 – 7, 2019 – 6 Days – Havana, Cuba
A friendly competition between our Cuba and USA baseball youth and a view of Cuba through its culture
FOR PRICING – EMAIL: LETTY@LETTYCUBA.COM
- Lodging at all Inclusive Hotel Atlantico
- All meals at hotel; tap drinks included (national beers, sodas, and mixed drinks).
- Airport transfers & daily transportation in tour bus.
- 4 Games against a selection of players
- Visits to private Baseball Museum and the Latinoamericano Professional Field.
- Cocktail at El Floridita
- Entrance to Cannon Fire Ceremony
- Visits to cultural and historical sites
Note: Airfare will be quoted based on departure city!!
Day 1 – Travel Day & A Taste of History!
- Travel Day
- Pick up at Jose Marti Airport – Hello, Cuba!
- Check in at hotel and free night.
Day 2 – Game #1 & Get to Know Old Havana!
- Pick up at lodging at 8:30 AM to transfer to Changa Mederos to warm up and Game #1
- Transfer to Hotel to freshen up
- Lunch at hotel
- Explore Old Havana’s Four Colonial Plazas. Start at Plaza de San Francisco de Asis. One of its architecture beauty is the domed Lonja Del Comercio Building, and the boutique hotel Palacio del Marques de San Felipe y Santiago de Bejucal. Continue to Plaza de Armas & Plaza La Catedral to view the Cathedral, El Patio Restaurant, and the famous La Bodeguita del Medio (one of Hemingway’s favorites). Walk Obispo Blvd, and enjoy a cocktail at another Hemingway spot, El Floridita.
- Dinner at hotel
Day 3 – Game #2
- Pick up at lodging at 8:30 AM to transfer to Changa Mederos to warm up and Game # 2
- Transfer to hotel to freshen up.
- Lunch at hotel.
- Afternoon to relax at hotel or explore on your own.
- Early dinner at hotel (6 pm)
- To the fort grounds to view the famous Cannon Fire Ceremony – since 1700’s!! (entrance included).
Day 4– Game # 3
- Pick up at lodging at 8:30 AM to transfer to Changa Mederos to warm up and Game # 3
- Transfer to Hotel
- Free afternoon/night to enjoy the hotel & explore on your own.
Day 5 – Final Game!
- Pick up at lodging at 8:30 AM to transfer to Changa Mederos to warm up and final Game #4
- Farewell Burger Party at the field with the Cuban teams and coaches.
- Back to hotel to freshen up.
- Visit a private Baseball Museum Jose Luis Boss Rodriguez (Letty will coordinate with owner)
- Visit Latino Americano professional field (Letty will coordinate)
- Visit Almacenes San Jose at the Port for souvenirs, art, t-shirts, etc.
- Dinner at Chef Justo’s El Carbon Restaurant (optional/not included)
Day 6 – Bye, Bye, Cuba
- Transfer to Jose Marti Airport… Until Next Time!!
- Check in at Cuba Airport is 2 1/2 hours prior to departure time.